General Safe practices
Physical Distancing & Prevention
- All meetings will be held over the phone or via Skype/Zoom.
- Postpone any photoshoots that are not urgent where possible.
- Stay 1.5m apart as much as possible.
- If I am not feeling well, I will self-isolate and another photographer will be assigned.
- If I am confirmed to have COVID-19, I will isolate for a minimum of 14 days and any close contacts are to monitor for symptoms and seek medical advice.
- All equipment being used for a shoot is cleaned prior to being used and afterwards.
- Client/guests are not to handle any of the photographer's equipment- including loading in/out.
- Photographers will no longer be able to assist in taking photos using another person/guests's camera/phone.
- Carrying hand sanitiser and having it made available to clients.
- Ensuring extra hand washing & Sanitising is adhered to; ie picking up an item.
- A face mask will be worn at all times by myself and assistants.
- Using a new or cleaned face mask every day.
- Subjects are not required to wear a face-covering whilst being photographed outdoors in a public place in Melbourne.
- Keeping all records of photography job movements and client details.
- Record keeping of key personal details such as details for other suppliers if in contact.
- In the event that I become unwell up to 14 days after the event, I will contact the couple and suppliers and inform them that I am going for testing and awaiting results. I will advise them of the results.
- Having a process and responsibility for notifying DHHS and WorkSafe Victoria if COVID positive.
- Temperature checking myself before a job.
Booked in and Feeling Unwell?
If you are feeling unwell and have any flu-like symptoms please let me know, I kindly request that any photography sessions are postponed and I will be happy to rearrange any sessions booked.
I want to reassure all my clients that if in the event I were unable to attend your photography session or wedding due to the virus or self-isolation, I have senior lead photographers on my team who I can call on to step in my place. They have been hand picked by me and trained to shoot in the Chloe May style. All post production the final delivery of the gallery will be done under the Chloe May brand so the final product will meet the same standard.